- About NAGW
- National Conference
- Pinnacle Awards
Being on the nine-member board is highly rewarding and will give you a strong voice in guiding the direction of our organization.
Odd-numbered region board positions are up for election in odd-numbered years, even-numbered region board positions are up for election in even-numbered years.
Board positions are a two-year term. You would be expected to:
- participate in conference call meetings (one to two hours every two weeks—currently scheduled on Wednesdays at 2 p.m. CST),
- Note: each board member incurs long distance charges
- attend two formal meetings every year (one pre-conference planning session and one at the NAGW annual conference),
- spend time on other tasks relating to NAGW business, usually as a member of a committee,
- attend the annual NAGW Conference (no conference registration charge for Board members)
- maintain your NAGW membership ($100 per year).
If you have any questions regarding the election process, please send an email to email@example.com.