The National Association of Government Web Professionals, Inc has received determination from the Internal Revenue Service that it qualifies as a non-profit corporation. NAGW has been determined to be a 501(c)(6) which means that contributions to NAGW are not deductible as a qualifying charity. In certain cases, membership and other fees may be tax deductible as qualifying business expenses, but in all cases, NAGW recommends the advice of a tax professional.
As required by law, NAGW's Application for Non-Profit Status (IRS 1024) and Determination letter are available here for public viewing. Please direct any questions to the NAGW treasurer.
- IRS 2014 990 Filing (72 KB pdf)
- IRS 2013 990 Filing (991 KB pdf)
- IRS 2012 990 Filing (150 KB pdf)
- IRS 2011 990 Filing (1.5 KB pdf)
- IRS 2010 990 Filing (1.3 MB pdf)
- IRS 2009 990 Filing (1.2 MB pdf)
- IRS 2008 990 Filing (295 KB pdf)
- IRS 2007 990 Filing (2.47 MB pdf)
- IRS 2006 990 Filing (2.4 MB pdf)
- IRS 1024 Full Application (9.88 MB pdf)
- IRS Determination Letter (308 KB pdf)
If your jurisdiction requires a W-9 or similar document for its records, a properly filled out and signed W-9 is available below. Please be advised we do not fill out any W-9s, or substitute W-9s, sent to us in the mail.
W-9 Form (481 KB pdf)