NAGW Book Club
The desire to communicate and learn with fellow web professionals in other city and county governments is nothing new. NAGW is the National Association of Government Web Professionals, an organization of local and state government web professionals working together to share knowledge, best practices, innovative ideas, and other resources. We collaborate on technologies, and network with other web professionals to improve our capacity to provide value across the web to our communities.
This group is for members of the National Association of Government Web Professionals (NAGW) as well as any government agency employees who are interested in learning more about internet and web technology. We want to make the Web better together by reading and discussing books about accessibility, content management and strategy, government transparency, open data, open source, tools and technology, usability, user experience and responsive design just to name a few.
How to Participate
- Join us on our Good Reads group.
- Borrow or purchase the book(s) from your favorite library or book seller.
- Read the book(s) by the end of the month.
- Go on our Good Reads group and post in the forum to share what you learned.
We have a few straight-forward rules:
- You do not have to be a member of NAGW to join the book club.
- You do need to work for a government agency. We will ask you to specify your government agency in the challenge question when you join.
- You can use whatever email address you like to join.
Got an Idea for a Book?
Drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know about it. We look forward to continuing our learning journey together!