- About NAGW
- National Conference
- Pinnacle Awards
Member discount preview
Below is a sampling of discounts on products and services that NAGW members currently enjoy.
- GovQA: 5% discount on monthly fees for CRM service. GovQA is a professional Citizen Request Management (CRM) company, with over 150 customers in 23 states.
- Voice Corp: 15% discount on its ReadSpeaker product for new clients who are NAGW members. Additional discounts are available to those who sign agreements prior to NAGW’s 2010 National Conference, September 22–24, 2010.
- O’Reilly Books: Get 35% off from O’Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing, Pragmatic Bookshelf, Rocky Nook, SitePoint, or YoungJin books you purchase directly from O’Reilly. You also get a 45% discount on ebooks purchased on oreilly.com.
- Peachpit Press: Peachpit provides NAGW members with a 35% discount off the list price of any of their books.
- APress/Friends of Ed: NAGW members are entitled to a special 25% discount off the regular price of APress and Friends of ED titles.
- Pearson Education: Save 35% on Pearson Education titles.
- eClasses.org: NAGW has partnered with eClasses.org to provide online training at special member pricing. NAGW members will save $62 per class.
- O’Reilly School of Technology Courses: Members Receive a 30% Discount. O’Reilly School of Technology has opened its virtual doors with educational offerings and certification for IT students looking to further their careers or to launch one. Save on all the courses in the following University of Illinois Certificate Series: Linux/Unix System Administration; Web Programming; Open Source Programming; .NET Programming; Client-Side Web Programming featuring AJAX.
- GoDaddy.com: NAGW members will receive 10% discount on any order. GoDaddy provides a one-stop shop to establish, maintain and evolve an online presence. The company offers a variety of domain name registration and Web site hosting services, as well as Web site creation tools, e-commerce and security solutions, and productivity and marketing tools.
- Make Magazine: The annual subscription price for four issues is $34.95. When you subscribe as a NAGW member you’ll get a free issue—one plus four more for $34.95.
- Craft Magazine: The annual subscription price for four issues is $34.95. When you subscribe as a NAGW member, you’ll get a free issue—the first one plus four more for $34.95.