- About NAGW
- National Conference
- Pinnacle Awards
Sponsored by Siteimprove
Awarded by the National Association of Government Web Professionals
Are you proud of your website or an application on your website? If so, here’s your chance to see how your site compares to others similar to your organization.
All entries will receive a complimentary Quality Assurance Check from this year’s Pinnacle Award sponsor, Siteimprove.
Pinnacle Awards information
- How to enter: Please complete the Pinnacle Awards entry form.
Deadline: Award entries are being accepted
until July 10, 2013until Friday, July 26.
- Cost: $75. Payment must be received by the entry deadline for your site to be considered eligible.
- Eligibility: Only NAGW members are eligible to enter their sites for consideration. Not a NAGW member? Join now!
- Judges: Pinnacle Awards will be judged by a group of web professionals from inside and outside of government web development. If you’re interested in being a judge for 2013, send an email to the Pinnacle Chair.
- Feedback: You'll get feedback from the judges in your category, plus a complimentary Quality Assurance Check from our sponsor, Siteimprove.
- NAGW Pinnacle Awards are awarded in each category based on the highest averaged score by the judges.
- Member’s Choice Awards are awarded in each category based on voting by the NAGW membership online for a period of at least one week.
- A special Sponsor’s Award will be presented to one of the entries by this year’s sponsor, SiteImprove.
- Categories: Awards may be given in several city/county population groups (such as high, medium, and low) as well as a State/NGO category and a special features category, for mini-sites or website features, such as budget trackers. All categories require a minimum of five entries for an award to be given.
- Awards Banquet: All registered conference attendees are invited to attend the awards banquet. A ticket will be included in your conference packet and is required for entry. Guest tickets are available for purchase below.
- Scoring Criteria: Each site will be judged using the eight scoring criteria for a total of 100 points: Team Size, Content, Organization, Design, Performance and Flexibility, Accessibility, Standards, and Interactivity
- Past Winners: View the list of previous winners of the NAGW Pinnacle Awards.
Guest tickets are available for the cost of $75. Includes the opening reception and the Pinnacle Awards banquet (no breakfast/lunch).