Preconference workshops are half-day training workshops devoted to a particular topic. Breakfast is provided with morning preconference registration and lunch is provided with afternoon preconference registration.
The speaker's committee is working on the preconference sessions, and a complete schedule will be posted in the next few weeks. If you would like to register now, member services will contact you to select your preconference session preferences once they have been posted.
Innovative Tools & Technology
The Innovative Tools & Technology sessions offer invaluable information and training on using the latest technologies in the field:
- Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets (SASS)
- Code Management Tools such as GitHub
- Newly Released CMS Tools such as Drupal 8
Social Media and Government
Agencies are increasingly using social media to engage and inform citizens and deliver services to make government more open and efficient. Learn about best practices for using social media in government. The Social Media and Government sessions cover topics similar to the following:
- Utilizing Social Media for Citizen Engagement
- Managing Social Media in Addition to Your Other Work
- Using Social Media to Achieve Great Customer Service
- Social Media for Emergency and Disaster Communications
- Social Media Best Practices and Case Studies